How To Get Away With White Collar Crime

How To Get Away With White Collar Crime
Become a Government Official

Court House

Court House
No Justice!!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Harambee Community School Inc. . . Trailblazer Lenora Davis July 2006

"Lenora Davis has a lot to smile about these days.  As the school year ends and preparation for the fall begins, her Harambee Community School family is sitting on top of the world and beaming with success.  This is the best year ever! exclaims Lenora Davis, Chief Operating Officer at Harambee Community School since 2003.  We became a real family."  Riverwest Currents".

"I felt like I had weights sitting on my shoulders, Davis admitted, her voice breaking a little.  Its a tough thorn to know that a whole entity was dependent on the decisions I would make.  And for that reason I stayed very close to God.  I prayed a lot.  I always will.  I notice when I tell people God is my support they're uncomfortable with that.  But I have to tell it.  Everything that has happened here at Harambee has happened because God has wanted it to happen".




No comments:

Post a Comment